- 2 (225g) box Cheese Bits
- 6 cups Cheerios Cereal
- 6 cups Shreddies Cereal
- 6 cups pretzels
- 2 cups (1 pound) butter, melted
- 1/3 cups Worchestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp Tabasco Sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup peanuts
- Prehead oven to 250F
- Mix Cheese Bits, Cheerios, Shreddies and pretzels together in a large roasting pan.
- Melt butter and add the remaining ingredients together in a separate bowl until well mixed. Pour the butter mixture over the Bits & Bites. Using a wooden spoon, mix well to make sure all the Bits & Bites are coated in the butter mixture.
- Bake in the oven for about 2 hours. Stir the Bits & Bites every 15 minutes, pulling the ones at the bottom up to the top. After the 2 hours, the moisture should all be gone. If not and some pieces are still moist, bake another 15-30 minutes.
- Once cool, bag and seal the Bits & Bites so they stay fresh and crispy.